realizing massive savings in retail during COVID-19 turbulence
One of the biggest international retailers approached ins-pi with a challenge that was blocking the entire organization: collecting the data needed to create over 1,000 architectural diagrams was costing them 1.7 FTE per year.
Outdated spreadsheets were being merged and management presentations were being presented to decision makers who didn’t have the ability to validate the correctness and accuracy of the data. The worst-case scenario included “tweaked” data to influence management to take the desired decision.
After the pandemic hit, the world shifted to become fully digital, forcing customers to change their shopping behavior. We are witnessing ancient history once again — COVID-19 has completely smashed the standards of retail to smithereens.
Download this success story to see how one of the biggest international retailers tackled issues such as:
- Finding an effective Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) solution
- Dealing with outdated spreadsheets
- Evaluating different implementation scenarios
- Presenting data to stakeholders with information that is updated in real time
- Successfully driving a digital transformation